The warranty period is 2 years and begins at the time the customer receives the product. The guarantee is not valid against normal wear and tear caused by use of a product. DRY boards offers warranties against manufacturing defects on its products within the warranty period and will repair or replace the defective product with an existing comparable model. You are responsible for shipping charges to send the product back to DRY boards. DRY boards will evaluate whether the product is repairable or not. The warranty is not applicable for the following cases whether the product is within the warranty period or not.
* Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear-and-tear (such as scratch due to use of bindings/boots).
* Damage resulting from tuning machines, grinders or waxes, including solvents, cleaners and polishes.
* Damage resulting from improper repair or customization.
* Damage caused by dropping or strong impact during use or shipping.
* Stress cracks in lacquer and non-structural cracks on used snowboards.
* Scratches, chips, and/or indentations in the topsheet.
* Graphic fading, discoloration, or other aesthetic blemishes that do not impair performance.
* Minor base irregularities, including base dimples in binding insert area.
* Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
* Damages caused by using improper length of binding mounting screws.
* Please note: we will not accept warranty for damage from riding rails, wall-rides or hard landings
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
For products using bamboo and other natural materials on the topsheet and sidewalls, please make sure to thoroughly wipe off water and completely dry your board in shade before storage as moisture left in the core may result in delaminating the material and damaging the board.